Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library and patients guide covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses, conditions and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided at the end of this page.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
'scientia potentia est’
'knowledge is power'
Pleae feel free to browse through and down load patient's guide to the following topics:
- Medications for Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rehabilitation for Arthritis
- Septic Arthritis
- Postsurgical Infection
- Nutrition and Surgery
- Tobacco Cessation
- Ankle Anatomy
- Ankle Impingement Problems
- Peroneal Tendon Subluxation
- Peroneal Tendon Problems
- Ankle Sprain and Instability
- Claw toes/Hammer toes
There are many kinds of toe problems requiring surgery. These include removal of:
- Bunions, an enlargement of the bone and tissue around the joint of the big toe.
- Hammertoes, which are frequently caused by an imbalance in the tendon or joints of the toes.
- Neuromas, an irritation of a nerve between the third and fourth toes.
- Bone spurs, an overgrowth of bone under the toenail plate, causing nail deformity and pain.